Request for assessment
We ask for up to two-weeks to assess your request. Early requests are encouraged, late requests may not be accommodated. The Communications Team has a bi-weekly meeting where we discuss requests, editorial decisions and project management.
Please do not create your own promotional material or signage.
What do you need help with?
Fill out the applicable section with the details of your request. If you have additional resources (such as PDFs, photos, supporting documents, etc.), please submit by email to: email@example.com.
- When and where is your event?
- Location (online or on-campus?)
- Brief overview description
- Is there a contact for more information?
- Is pre-registration required?
- Is there a Bluejeans link to join? (for public events)
- Is there a cost?
- Who are the prospective attendees?
- Do you want to promote on social media?
- What is the title of course or program? (no acronyms)
- What is the website link?
- Who are the prospective students?
- Who is the story about?
- How do you know about it?
- Who are the main contacts?
- Can you tell us 1-2 sentences about the story?
- Are there other websites or links we can check out about the story?
- Who is the story for? Who is the audience?
Thank you for your request.
Submit your form to the Communications team.
Remember to email us directly with any additional supporting documentation.