Occupational First Aid Level 1
This WorkSafeBC class provides training in basic first aid skills including C-spine control, respiratory and circulatory emergencies, soft tissue injuries, identification and management of stroke, diabetes, seizures and fainting. This course includes the use of automated external defibrillator (AED) trainers.
Students will receive certification valid for 3 years upon successful completion of the course.
100% attendance is mandatory. Students more than 15 minutes late are not admitted to class. No refunds will be issued to students who arrive late.
- TERRACE Aug 10 (2019) 8:30am-5pm
- SMITHERS Sept 12 (2019) 8:30am-5pm
- TERRACE Oct 19 (2019) 8:30am-5pm
- SMITHERS Nov 4 (2019) 8:30am-5pm
- TERRACE Dec 14 (2019) 8:30am-5pm
- TERRACE Jan 25 (2020) 8:30am-5pm