The Wildlife Citation program prepares individuals for entry level employment in the Wildfire Fighting Industry.
Participants will receive the following safety certificates as part of this overall program:
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
- S-100 Fire Suppression
- S-185 Fire Suppression
- ATV (online)
- General Radio Operator
- Enform Chainsaw Safety
- BCFSC Resource Road Safety
- Tree Identification
Dates and location
February 22 - March 12, 2021
This program is partially-funded by the BC Government.
- be in good physical condition
- be 18 years of age or older
- have a good attitude towards working with others
Participants are required to bring sturdy leather boots and appropriate outdoor clothing.