The New Car Dealers Foundation of BC is committed to driving education and community involvement, and exists to provide CarCareerBC awards to young people for programs that lead to work at new car dealerships. Additionally, the Foundation supports charities throughout BC where local dealers are involved.
The Terrace Auto Dealers Association & New Car Dealers Foundation of BC are proud to offer three award categories to students of Coast Mountain College: Automotive Foundations Awards (4 x $1,500), Automotive Apprentice Awards (2 x $1,000), and Business Awards (2 x $1,000). These awards will be available annually in the Fall of 2018, 2019, and 2020.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Submit an essay on your career goals and future plans;
- Have a min GPA of 3.0 on your transcripts;
- Be enrolled full-time in Automotive Foundations or Apprenticeship, or Business Administration;
- Receive recommendation from an instructor;
- Be a Canadian Citizen and Resident of BC (preferred).
General Award Application - Printable Version (PDF)