Digital textbooks now available!
The Campus Store is excited to offer students an additional method for obtaining their books. Below you can search and purchase your textbooks for many of Coast Mountain College Fall 2020 courses.
If your course is not listed below, it may only be available in print or may be available using our affiliate program with Login Canada.
Please review these steps to purchase your e-book:
- Search for your course.
- Select the course you need textbooks for by clicking the box beside the course name.
- Select and add the textbook(s) to your shopping cart.
- Once you've added your textbooks to the shopping cart, you may then select "checkout" to purchase.
- You will receive an email with the download instructions and the redemption code.
- This redemption code can be entered in the "Redeem your e-book code" section below.
- After this, you will receive an email with the PDF version of your textbook.
Print textbook pickup
Some textbooks will be available in print form rather than digital. The Campus Store will be open during the hours listed below for students to shop and purchase print textbooks or digital access codes. The Campus Store offers pick up lockers, where students can physically collect their textbooks after hours.
Campus Store is limiting the number of customers in the store and has enhanced cleaning procedures to meet current health and safety standards.