Need support? Connect with an Educational Advisor
Congratulations on your acceptance to Coast Mountain College!
Once you are accepted to your program we will send you an email to let you know when registration is open. You are then considered ready to register. To register, a non-refundable $100 commitment fee is required for all programs (once per year) to begin selecting classes.
Note: Acceptance to a program does not guarantee your seat. Only registration guarantees your seat in the course; most programs are first come, first serve and some courses fill up quickly.
We strongly encourage you to see an Educational Advisor to discuss course selection. If you are an international student please contact our International Student Advisor at: email@example.com for assistance.
Online using myCMTN
Not all programs are eligible to register online. Upgrading students and trades programs are not eligible to register online. Nursing students must see an Educational Advisor before course selection.
Learn more about registering for Distributed Learning at CMTN.
- Go to myCMTN
- The Login tab is on the upper right side of the page. For instructions on how to login for the first time or to reset your password follow the steps here.
- Once logged in, click on the rectangular students' box on the right hand side of the page.
- Under Financial Information, click Make A Deposit and follow the instructions. Our online payment system does not accept Visa Debits or debit transactions.
- Under the Registration header, select Search, Schedule, and Register for classes.
- Once you have selected your class schedule, you can register.
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register by phone 1.877.277.2288. We cannot accept Visa Debits over the phone. If applicable, please select a conflict-free schedule before phoning.
Our in-person services in the Registrar’s Office is open Monday - Friday, from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Some campuses may close for lunch.
Sponsoring agencies and employers must fax or email an authorization to invoice or a sponsorship letter. Please see the sponsorship information page for more information.
Balance of tuition
The full program fees are due ten business days before the course begins. Students who register after the full fees date are required to pay full tuition at the time of registration.
If you decide not to attend Coast Mountain College it is your responsibility to formally withdraw your registration. Please include your student number, name, birth date and list the courses being dropped. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our refund deadlines.