CMTN is looking for Housing Advisors!
Help make our Terrace on-campus housing a safer, more inclusive community for students.
• Enrolled as a full-time student at Coast Mountain College for a minimum of one academic year.
• Have a minimum cumulative and semester GPA of 2.0 at the time of application and maintained during his/her term of service as RA.
• Maintain full-time student status.
• Be in good judicial standing with the institution.
• Have an acceptable Criminal Record Check
Eligible students, please sent application form below along with a current C.V. to Housing Coordinator Anjo Colago at email@example.com
Housing Advisor Application
Deadline is Monday, June 27.
Executive Director, External Relations