At Coast Mountain College we are working to offer flexible and innovative programming that takes you out of the classroom to connect with your communities.
We offer an accessible education to help you meet your goals. Courses cover a wide variety of subjects and are offered in the evening and through online and distance delivery methods. If you do not meet the requirements for certain UC courses you may upgrade by taking Career and College Preparation (CCP) courses while you begin your studies. Learn more.
Visit the Courses section of our site for a comprehensive list of all UC courses. Log-in to myCMTN as a guest to search and view timetables of what currently is being offered.
Entering the workforce
Coast Mountain College's university credit program provides an experience that prepares you for work, citizenship and an enriched life as an educated person. Even if you don’t transfer into a degree program, an associate degree can prove useful when looking for employment*.
Associate Degrees provide important foundation employment skills such as:
- Advanced reading comprehension
- Effective written and oral communications
- Mathematical and scientific reasoning
- Computer and technological literacy
- Research and evaluative skills
- Analysis, synthesis and integration of knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Application of theoretical understanding to practice
- Working collaboratively
*Information referenced from Frequently Asked Questions about the Associate Degree from BC Transfer Guide.ca.