Terrace, BC -- Looking to get valuable leadership experience while living on-campus?
We are now accepting applications for Housing Advisors for the 2023-2024 academic year until June 30, 2023!
Housing Advisors are full-time CMTN students responsibility is to make sure that each and every person in the community has a positive housing experience. They are trained to facilitate events and activities to help students meet new people and to build a strong community.
Contact Student Housing Coordinator Anjo Colago with any questions at AColago@coastmountaincollege.ca
- Maintain full-time enrolment at Coast Mountain College
- Maintain a minimum cumulative and semester GPA of 2.0
- Be in good judicial standing with Coast Mountain College
- Maintain an acceptable criminal record check (CRC)
- Attend all mandatory training(s) as required.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information about students.
Job Description and Responsibilities (overview):
- Community development - Become involved in the Student Housing and campus community, and support and affirm occupants to discover and foster their unique strengths.
- Administrative tasks - Responsible for administrative duties related to the day-to-day operations of Student Housing.
- Support of policies and standards - representative of the College in relationships and contacts both on- and off-campus and are expected to uphold institutional and housing standards and policies.
- Staff training and development - participate in staff training, which is designed to develop the HA to have the necessary skills to perform their job and meet expectations.
Housing Advisor Application 2023-24 [PDF]
Executive Director, External Relations