Royal Roads Transfer Agreement
Make a difference and start a career pathway working in environmental sciences.
Coast Mountain College has partnered with Royal Roads University’s School of Environment & Sustainability to offer an admissions pathway. Complete a two-year Environmental program at CMTN:
Transfer direct into the third-year of a Royal Road’s Bachelor of Science degree:
In order to be granted admission direct into the third-year of the degree, you must meet the following criteria:
- Apply direct to Royal Roads
- Submit transcripts demonstrating successful completion of:
- ACE Diploma with two of the following as part of their elective options: MATH 101, MATH 115, and MATH 131. Students must include CHEM 111 and CHEM 122 as part of their study.
- Associate of Science (General Studies) with 6 credits in Biology (BIOL 101/102 preferred), 6 credits in Chemistry and 6 credits in Math at least 3 credits in calculus, linear algebra or Physics) OR
- Associate of Science (Environmental Geosciences Specialization) with CHEM 111 and CHEM 122 as a part of their study.
Note: Transfer agreement requirements are currently under review and subject to change.
Note that your complete duration of studies is dependent on your individual study plan. For more information, please discuss with an Educational Advisor.